Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Third and Final Day of Genrecon...dah dah daaaahhhhh

Well, it was a bit of a surprise today at Genrecon.  Vader's 501st showed up and I almost got shot telling them they were a little short for storm troopers, and that at least he wouldn't hit his head going through the door.  For the first time ever, people that said they would come back to get books, actually did it.  Sales were good, the percentage of people I talked to who bought books was quite high, and all in all, I was pleased with today.
We had a good time, and Scott at the bar makes the best gin and tonics, man oh man, you kept me going buddy.
There were many of the cosplayers as well, the usual ones, coming through in different costumes.  I am always amazed at the amount of time and effort they put into these costumes, and so many of them are just awesome. 
Well, not much to say, but I will be doing an overall blog about the cons I have been to and what I am thinking of doing. 
Just a big thanks to Ryan Toxopeus, you made the days so much fun, and your daughter was kickass as Darth Vader.  And to Luke from Vocamus, man the three of us made our table the most exciting of them all.
Yes I had the books you are looking for...

No comments:

Post a Comment