Saturday, July 12, 2014

ConBravo - Part 1 - The Meaning of Life....errr Preparation

Wow preparing for a convention is fucking nuts.  I will be posting 3 entries about ConBravo because I can. So below are some of the goods I am taking to ConBravo to sell, gotta take some good stuff.  I will be able to take cash, credit card etc for this.  What I mostly need everyone is support in buying my books, and taking that plunge to actually give me your cash and let me send you an autographed copy.  I would love that.  I have made my books available in as many formats as I easily can, and so lighten up out there and take a chance.
I am also working on making business cards for people to take with info, but I need something catchy on them, perhaps a baby bunny picture.  Also I hope by Monday to have my revamped website up and going. I honestly do not know how I will make out, but I hope I sell most of what I take there, who wants to drag all that stuff back with them.  The pic below is the latest shipment, all of the most recent editions, which have been updated for sale.  That means I will have some of the older editions I have, with the typos available for a cheaper price....
Well now that the trade paperback is ordered (yes I am offering 2 different sizes as a good friend of mine pointed out that it would be nice to have an edition that would fit in a purse) and I hope it will be in for the show, if not I am going to take advance orders and such.  I just might change from business cards to post cards to give away, with something catchy that was suggested to me (hehehe, it will make up a facebook advertizing page).  The one thing I am missing, but I will get eventually, is one of those stand up posters or two that are about 6 foot tall and so on that you pull out.  I will likely offer a draw on a special edition of Desperation (a hard back) and a bundle for both Desperation and Genesis.
Well other than to get the edited Genesis up, this is about it with what I am doing to prep.  The next one in this series will be about ConBravo itself, I hope it will be good.
Some of the Goods!!

No comments:

Post a Comment