Tuesday, December 2, 2014

You have to be shitting me....and South Park always got it right

So I am willing to bet that if you were to go look at celebrities, there are a lot of assholes.  Over the years, a show near and dear to my heart, cause me and my good friends all watched it together writing up our Master's theses, hell I even put stuff from this show in my defense, was South Park.

There have been a few really good ones during the show; everyone remembers the John Travolta episode and would he please come out of the closet.  I was rolling in the aisles. and despite that Mr. Saturday Night Fever, Vinny Barbarino says he's not gay, well we will leave that with his medichlorians I think.

Of course, the episode where Cartman becomes Hitler and everyone is watching the Passion of the Christ, we see Mel Gibson at his finest.  Many thought, no way he's this crackerjack, but it was only a few years later that we found out South Park was right once again:  Mel Gibson is fucking looney tunes, but then you had to be to make Lethal Weapon 4.\

The one I want to look at it, is good old Number 2, weighing in at close to a 100 courics, was Bono himself.  You see, we all knew he was arrogant, demanding first world countries give up a ton of money to help third world countries, while in these first world countries, people are still starving and homeless and so on, yet he himself lived high on the hog, the money from his tours often being the income for an entire third world country he was trying to help.  He really is a piece of shit as far as I am concerned.  Hell I would pay good money to go to a U2 concert just to start the stadium booing when he goes on his tirade.  His band mates even time him and I'm sure that they are embarrassed by this. 

What is truly mind boggling is this:  Rolling Stone on U2's latest album
I mean what the fuck here, I deleted this piece of shit (came in at 30 courics) from all of my iTunes on all of my devices.  I want to know where the class action lawsuit against this flagrant spam is? I mean everything else ends up in a fucking lawsuit these days, why not this one?????

I personally think that GQ got it right with this article on who are the 30 least influential in 2014.
For once someone got it right.

Yup they got it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment